1. Bradshaw, A. D., and M. J. Chadwich. 1980. The Restoration of Land. The Ecology and Reclamation of Derelict and Degraded Land. Berkeley, CA.: University of California Press.
2. Cowardin, L. M., V. Carter, F. C. Golet, and E. T. La Roe, 1979. Classification of Wetlands and Deepwater Habitats in the United States, Rep. FWS/OBS-79/31. Washington DC: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
3. Skaggs, R. W. 1985. Drainage. Water and Water Policy in the World Food Supply. ed. Jordan, W. R. College Station: Texas A&M University Press.
4. Food and Agriculture Organization and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. 1973. Irrigation, Drainage, and Salinity. London: Camelot Press.
5. Maidment D. R. (ed.). 1992. Handbook of Hydrology. New York: McGraw-Hill.
6. Smedema, L. K., and D. W. Rycroft. 1983. Land Drainage. Planning and Design of Agricultural Drainage Systems. London: London Batsford Academic and Educational.
7. U.S. Department of Agriculture. 1973. Drainage of Agricultural Land. Washington, DC: Water Information Center.
8. Schwab, G. O., R. K. Frevert, T. W. Edminster, and K. K. Barnes. 1981. Soil and Water Conservation Engineering. New York: Wiley.
9. Food and Agriculture Organization. 1980. Drainage design factors. Paper No. 38. Rome: Food and Agricultural Organization.
10. De Wrachien, D. 1991. Short guidelines on the hydraulic design of drainage canals. J. Irrigat. Drain. Eng. 1:33-39.
11. International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage - Australian Committee. 1991. Guideline on the Construction of Surface Drainage Systems. Riverland: (Australia) Engineering and Water Supply Department.
12. Easa, S. M. 1992. Probabilistic design of open drainage channels. J. Irrigat. Drain. Eng. 94(5): 949-956.
13. Barua G., and K. N. Tiwari. 1996. Ditch drainage theories for homogeneous anisotropic soils. J. Irrigat. Drain. Eng. 122(5):276-285.
14. Barua G., and K. N. Tiwari. 1996. Theories of ditch drainage in layered anisotropic soil. J. Irrigat. Drain. Eng. 122(6):321-330.
15. U.S. Department of Agriculture. 1970. Land leveling. SCS National Engineering Handbook. (USDA) Washington, DC.
16. Scaloppi E. J., and L. S. Willardoson, 1986. Practical land grading based upon least squares. J. Irrigat. Drain. Eng. 112(2):98-109.
17. De Wrachien, D. 1991. Lay-out of surface drainage systems. J. Irrigat. Agric. n.3: 168-173.
18. Schorn, H., and D. H. Gray. 1995. Landforming, grading, and slope evolution. J Geotech. Eng. 121(6):729-734.
19. Gray, D. H., and R. B. Sotir. 1996. Biotechnical and Soil Bioengineering. Slope Stabilization: A Practical Guide for Erosion Control. New York: Wiley.
20. Givan, C. E. 1940. Land grading calculations. Agric. Eng. 21(1):11-12.
21. Chugg, G. E. 1947. Calculation for land gradation. Agric. Eng. 28(10):461.
22. Hamad, S. N., and A. M. Ali. 1990. Land grading design by using nonlinear programming. J. Irrigat. Drain. Eng. 116(2):219-226.
23. Reddy, S. L. 1996. Optimal land grading based on genetic algorithms. J. Irrigat. Drain. Eng. 122(4):183-188.
24. Ayers, R. S., and D. W. Westcot. 1985. Water quality for agriculture, irrigation and drainage. Paper No. 29, Rev. 1. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization.
25. Troeh, F. R., J. A. Hobbs, and R. L. Donahue. 1980. Soil and Water Conservation for Productivity and Environmental Protection. London: Prentice-Hall.
26. Knabe, W. 1965. Observations on worldwide efforts to reclaim industrial waste land. Ecology and Industrial Society. ed. Goodman, G. T., R. W. Edwards, and J. M. Lambert, pp. 263-296. Oxford: Blackwell.
27. Cooke, G. W. 1967. The Control of Soil Fertility. London: Crosby, Lockwood.
28. Sheldon, J. C., and A. D. Bradshaw. 1978. The development of a hydraulic seeding technique for unstable sand slopes. I. Effects of fertilisers, mulches and stabilisers. J. Appl. Ecol. 14:905-918.
29. Coaldrake,J. E. 1973. Conservation problems of coastal sand and open-cast mining. Nature Conservation in the Pacific, ed. Costin, A. B., and R. H. Groves, pp. 299-314, Canberra, Australia.
30. Zak, J. M. 1965. Sand dune erosion control at Provincetown, Massachusetts. J. Soil Water Conserv. 20:188-189.
Was this article helpful?