Broad spectrum systemic-contact turf fungicide for control of most major spring and summer diseases.
- Now labeled for use on ornamental trees, shrubs, and flowers.
- Controls Dollar Spot, Brown Patch, Copper Spot, Red Thread, Fusarium Patch, Rust...even troublesome Leaf Spots.
- Scientifically formulated for compatibility and maximum effectiveness.
- Synergistic action provides a higher level of control than can be achieved by using each component separately.
- Immediate contact action plus long-lasting systemic control.
- Combination reduces probability of resistance developing.
Thiophanate-methy1 (Dimethyl [1,2-phenylene) bis (imino-
carbonothioy1)] bis [carbamate]) 15%
A coordination product of zinc ion and manganese ethylene-
bis dithiocarbamate 60%
in which the active ingredients are: Manganese (Mn) ++ 12%
Ethylenebis dithiocarbainate 46.5%
Inert Ingredients 25%
MALLINCKRODT, INC.: Turf Products(Continued): Product Name: FONGO 50
Broad-spectrum systemic fungicide for control of Fusarium blight, dollar spot, brown patch, copper spot, red thread, stripe smut, Fusarium patch, and anthracnose.
- Excellent control of eight turf diseases.
- Systemic - provides longer period of control than organic contact fungicides.
- High safety factor - will not damage or discolor most grasses.
- Compatible with KOBAN - can be tank-mixed for broad-spectrum summer disease control including Pythium blight.
- Effective on Anthracnose in University tests.
Dimethyl 4,41-o-phenylenebis(3-thioallophanate)* 50%
Inert Ingredients: 50%
EPA Registration No. 372-45 EPA Establishment No. 228-IL-l
MALLINCKRODT, INC.: Turf Products(Continued): Product Name: KOBAN 1.3G
Granular turf fungicide for control of Pythium blight.
- Provides thorough coverage at label rates.
- Convenient, easy-to-use granular formulation.
- Can be applied using light, inexpensive equipment - without interrupting play.
- No watering required.
- Lets you give selective treatment to "problem" greens quickly and easily.
- Every bit as effective as KOBAN 30 spray - proven in use over many years.
Inert Ingredients 98.7%
* Licensed under U.S. Patent No. 3,260,588 and 3,260,725
MALLINCKRODT, INC.: Turf Products(Continued): Product Name: KOBAN 3 0
Turf fungicide for control of Pythium blight.
- New low preventive application rate.
- Proven effective in control of Pythium blight.
- Control continues even under prolonged, adverse weather conditions .
- Economical. Compare cost per 1000 sq ft per week.
- Controls up to a full week or more per application.
- Effective as a seed treatment for good germination.
- No reported resistance after many years of use.
Inert Ingredients 70%
* Licensed under U.S. Patent No. 3,260,588 and 3,260,275
EPA Registration No. 372-34 EPA Establishment No. 228-IL-l
MALLINCKRODT, INC.: Turf Products(Continued):
Product Name: KOBAN Flowable
Turf Fungicide for Preventive and Curative Control of Pythium Blight.
- Excellent control of Pythium blight.
- Easy to handle.
- Preventive and curative control.
- Economical to use.
- Stable formulation with minimal settling.
- No dusting or mixing problems.
5-Ethoxy-3-trichloromethy1-1,2,4-thiadiazole* 4 0.7%
Inert Ingredients 59.3%
Contains 4 lb Active Ingredient per Gal.
* Licensed under U. S. Patents 3,260,588 & 3,260,725
Was this article helpful?